2012/02/18

NYFW

Finally I found time to do a Fashion Week Post which is overdue!
And one of my fav shows, which I was suprised that I like it so much every single season, was Victoria Beckham. Here are some of the most beautiful Outfits:








I really like her long hair. It makes her look less stiff and flatters her very well.
As you can see I'm a HUGE fan of this military trend. I think it always looks great no matter what you do or where you go. And nearly everyone looks good in black and olive green.

And now I'm coming to my favorite labels ever: Proenza Schouler. I'm just totally in love with it, it's something very special, very stylish and has this special items which impress a whole season.
What I'm trying to say: They are just really good!















all via Vogue

I love these guys!
It genius! The collection turns from a kind of biker/masculine style to 20s cocktail dresses with kind of asia patterns, but it comes naturally.
Amazing!
More of FW, not only NYC, following soon...

Have a nice "rest" weekend!
xo Julia

2 comments:

  1. Echt süßer Blog :)
    Lust auf gegenseitiges Verfolgen?
    Würde mich echt freuen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wann hat den eine Designerkollektion bei H&M richtig überzeugt?:)

    Naja man kommt an jeden Lack...entscheidend ist immer, was man ausgeben will :)

    Schönen Sonntag Dir..

    ReplyDelete